Plant Manager (Water)
Reputable Utilities firm with global presence
Strategic key position to lead, improve and manage Water Operations
About Our Client
My client is a trusted water service provider with water and wastewater operations globally.
- Ensure plants are working in optimal conditions to treat and discharge wastewater to meet regulatory requirements
- Identify and monitor operational risks, put in place mitigation measures for smooth operation.
- Responsible for full compliance of SOPs implementation and implement work procedures for effective performance.
- Responsible for customers' satisfaction, managing cost, budget and explore opportunities for optimization.
- Initiative career progression/development with HR on the direct reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/Master in Environmental Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of experience in operation of water/wastewater treatment plant with minimum of 5 years in managerial position overseeing plant operations
- Strong in communication skills (spoken and written) for internal and external stakeholders management
Leadership skills to engage employees and build high performance team
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have opportunity to work in a dynamic team in Singapore to accumulate professional experience within an established organization.