Performance Marketing Manager
Regional exposure in the role
Autonomy in the role
About Our Client
Our client has a notable name in the travel industry, known for its young and vibrant employees. Up to date, they have more than 2000 employees and have brand presence in over 60 regions all around the world.
They are well known in the market due to their digital presence, and are still expanding headcount on their team; now on a search for a Performance Marketing talent.
- Lead paid media strategy and manage budgets across assigned markets within the Scoot network
- Identify new and emerging opportunities to raise the visibility of the Scoot brand. You will be in charge of positioning the brand externally through media and commercial partnerships, working closely with segment marketing and brand team
- Oversee Audience Prospecting initiatives and ROI across channels, to achieve web/mobile traffic and revenue goals set
- Innovate and maintain relationships with key vendors and/or agency partners
- Ensure that routes within the network hit revenue targets with timely tactics, promotions and partnerships
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent
- Minimum 5 to 8 years related working experience preferably with a fast paced B2C e-commerce brand, travel industry or with a media agency
- A strong through the line media knowledge, with a focus on digital marketing, particularly in programmatic buys
- Experience in managing a team
- Good understanding and prior experience with Google Marketing Platform
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams at market, regional and global levels
- Adaptability to function and contribute in a fast paced and ever evolving environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively process information, coupled with strong data story-telling
- Sensitive to numbers, trends, revenue, with a strong analytical mind and a desire to constantly deliver better results
What's on Offer
You would be a part of a fast, dynamic and growing team that values fun and teamwork in their work culture. This individual will be given autonomy in the role, alongside with regional exposure. If you enjoy numbers and being analytical, then this will be the perfect role for you! The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.