- *Newly created role
- *Permanent position
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation within the technology solutions space. They are looking to hire a PEGA Systems Architect to partner with the technical stakeholders for the successful delivery of large-scale projects. Successful candidate will be focusing on Pega development, administration, and architecture, to ensure the productivity of associates. This role will customise, configure, and develop in the Pega Platform in the cloud. This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining custom configurations, as well as participating in the integration process with other enterprise systems.
As a PEGA Systems Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Performing application administration activities such as installation, managing security, configuration, and developing case flows and interfaces
- Deploying and maintaining Pega implementation in a Cloud environment
- Working as part of a project team to ensure that the technical architecture of the delivered solution matches customer availability and performance requirements
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of patches and upgrades
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6+ year's experience working with Pegasystems Platform in designing, building, and implementing Business Process Management solutions on one or more technology platform.
You will also have knowledge of Pega underlying architecture, including application structure and access control
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package