Payroll Tax Compliance Manager - Regional Coverage
Working for a leading tech giant
SEA region coverage
About Our Client
Our client is a leading tech giant with operation around the globe with rapid expansion plan in the SEA region.
As the Payroll Tax Compliance Manager, you will:
- Have proven track record in employment tax exposure in the SEA region.
- keep abreast of the employment tax regulations in the region.
- be responsible for periodic payroll compliance audit, risk analysis and statutory reporting.
- Act as the point of contact to internal business partners as well as external advisors relating to employment tax issues.
- Conduct training to internal stakeholders on related issues.
- Lead payroll system implementation projects
- drive payroll deliverable and projects for a compliance and governance approach at all time.
- Assist planning, organising and coordinating assigned projects, executes within budgets, time-frames, defined quality, compliance, identifies potential risks and impacts.
- develop and implement processes and compliance plans for short and long-term respectively.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicants will have:
- Bachelor degree or above
- Proven track records with a minimum of 7 years of regional employment tax / payroll compliance experience from Big 4 and large corporations
- In-depth knowledge on payroll operation and project execution is preferred
- Strong vendor and project management skills
- Strong communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Driven individual with the mentality to grow and take challenges
- Ability to work with ambiguity
What's on Offer
The company offers:
- Attractive pay package
- opportunity to grow within the organisation
- dynamic and energetic work culture