Payroll Accounting Manager - US Multinational
Leading global brand
People leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 US MNC in the FMCG industry with a strong global presence. As one of the leading players in the industry, the group is focusing in Asia region as one of their growth areas. There is now an exciting opportunity to manage the shared services payroll accounting team.
- Lead the shared services payroll accounting team to execute the payroll accounting process for local employees and expatriates.
- Ensure proper resource planning, coaching and performance management of team members.
- Perform month end close activities which include benefits in kind reporting, reconciliation, flux analysis, incentives provision.
- Ensure output and quality of services are in line with agreed KPIs and SLAs.
- Business partnering with FP&A teams in periodic payroll forecast and budgeting.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting & Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of payroll accounting experience
- Knowledge of employment and tax laws
- SAP experience
- Prior experience in US MNCs or Big 4 will be favourably considered.
What's on Offer
An exciting role in an established global leader with a teamwork and growth culture is on offer for the right candidate.