Payment Product Manager
Attractive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading payments business in Singapore. As part of their expanding operation in SEA, they are looking for a Payment Product Manager.
As a Payment Product Manager, your will be responsible for:
- Developing new mobile payment product features.
- Translating business strategies and insights into useful and innovative product features that delight our customers and position our company for substantial growth.
- Analysing consumer needs/wishes to design mobile commerce services and propositions to achieve business goals in subscriber surge, product innovation, customer experience excellence and revenue growth.
- Developing mobile and digital applications that deliver superior customer experience and interaction.
- Collaborating with technology, user experience, business, marketing, sales, operations, customer care, finance and compliance teams to initiate, plan, develop and execute successful new product launches and feature updates.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a relevant bachelor's degree backed with minimum of 5 years' experience with payment systems. You will also have a good track record in the product management of mobile applications and services, with a thorough understanding of the mobile user experience (including application stores, unique mobile capabilities, user behaviours and underlying technical architecture).
Ability to read and write in mandarin will be advantageous as this role requires frequent interaction with clients based in China & Taiwan.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Regional responsibilities
- Attractive Salary Package