Partnerships Manager - Leading Tech Firm
Fast paced and dynamic culture
Build meaningful relationships with clients
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in machine learning-enabled content platforms. They are expanding globally and looking for a Partnerships Manager to manage their advertiser relationships. The client has several products under their portfolio, B2B and B2C.
The Partnerships Manager - Leading Tech Firm will be accountable for all relationships with clients. There are multiple open headcounts, focusing on either brand relationships or agency relationships. You will work closely with clients to help them with advertising campaigns and measurement of such campaigns. The success of this role will be measured on the following criteria:
- Client Relationship Management: Cultivate relationships with clients and grow revenue via partnerships
- Product Management: Be a consultant for partners on the company's products and help clients with the implementation of advertising solutions
- Campaign Management: Partner with clients to come up with compelling storylines that is customized to clients' requirements. Manage end-to-end campaigns.
- Analytical insights: Strategize targeted marketing solutions through analysis of clients' data
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Technology or Media field
- 5 years or more in advertising sales in a media agency or in-house with a social media firm
- Expertise in working cross-functionally with sales, product and marketing teams
- Good network with advertising agencies and/or brands
- An analytical mindset to provide useful insights
What's on Offer
Our client offers an opportunity to work in one of the most exciting machine learning-enabled content platforms. You will be part of one of the fastest-growing unicorns. This role will be working on partnerships with both B2C and B2B products.