- An established MNC organization with forward-looking culture.
- High technology environment and work with experienced leaders in the semiconduct
About Our Client
A leading European multinational electronics manufacturer in the semiconductor industry, my client is the world's leading chip-maker that provides innovative semiconductor solutions for various industries.
- Under the packaging division, you will report to the Project and Package Development Manager work on product application in IoT industrial and communication or automotive industry.
- As an expert in package development for back-end semiconductor application, design and develop new packaging development tools/process to improve existing process.
- Support the packaging and test manufacturing division in new product development for back end assembly projects.
- Using DOE knowledge, develop and qualify assembly process and solutions for BGA Ball Grid Array/Wirebonding to ensure production ramp-ups achieve or meet target expectation.
- Improve wirebonding process through optimizing wirebond process in large scale assembly, including developing cost saving packages conversion for gold/copper wirebonding.
- Involved in new product transfer, lead cost improvement projects (CAPEX) to continuously improve packaging processes to achieve excellent quality.
- Collaborate closely with R&D division and manufacturing team, propose and implement innovative ideas to enhance manufacturability and improve production yields.
- Create and implement effective controls, procedures and systems to improve yield and reduce quality defects during production process.
- Implement good assembly controls with proper sustaining of processes and operation specifications.
- Provide technical support through FMEA root cause analysis and SPC statistical data collection to continually troubleshoot quality issue for back end packaging development process.
- Source, compare and select new equipment and specify process, operation, maintenance and safety requirements to products, materials and vendors.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering with 3 years of working experience in back-end assembly semiconductor industry.
- Candidate with prior experience in process engineering / application engineering in wirebond/ flip chip/ BGA/ EWLB/ die attach can consider applying to this role.
- Knowledge in DOE, Six Sigma, SPC, Poka Yoke or other statistical tool experience would be helpful for this role.
What's on Offer