- Multinational reputable organization
- Immediate hire
About Our Client
A UK headquartered company with strong presence across the globe and is regionally headquartered here in Singapore.
- Processing of supplier invoices for payment, ensure all invoices are authorised according to company policies
- Prepare all AP vouchers and input onto accounting system
- Processing of monthly Corporate Credit card expenditure
- Processing of employee expense e-claims and ensure the expenses are in line with company policies.
- Process batch payments
- Processing of manual EFT / Cheque payments.
- Match and allocate EFT / cheque payments against creditor invoices in the accounting system
- Ensure all supplier invoices are up to date and paid promptly
- New vendor registration to ERP, correspond with suppliers regarding outstanding accounts and respond to inquiries, reconciling Supplier Statement
- Prepare journal voucher, ensure timely closing of AP
- Prepare and pay monthly inter company balances
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate with Diploma in Accounting/Business Administration, or
- Studying towards an undergraduate degree in Accounting
- At least 2 years of experience handling AP experience
- Regional experience in Asia Pacific is an advantage
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity with a reputable UK listed organisation awaits you!