- Regional Role
- Management / Supervisory role
About Our Client
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 35 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes. Rewarding success, having fun and working in a business that supports personal well-being is vital to the growth of our global team.
- Assists with workload distribution, supports team members with problem resolution and trains and mentors team members.
- Provide AP, T&E, and Procurement support to the buyers
- Involve in payable daily tasks and review work from the team.
- In-charge of APAC payment.
- Liaise with suppliers and manage their reconciliations
- Work with key partners regarding account and expense inquiries
- Involve in audit and compliance.
- Assist in month end close for AP.
- Look for areas of operational improvement to ensure efficient and effective processing of AP and T&E transactions
- Provide information for monthly key performance indicators
- Assist in special projects as required
The Successful Applicant
- As your role within Michael Page International includes operating as part of a team, you are expected to work as a team member, show appropriate behaviours and respect to all our employees and work with a spirit of co-operation.
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree with at least 5 years of Accounting/AP experience
- Supervisory and management experience is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
What's on Offer
Competitive remuneration and strong career developmental opportunities available for anyone who seeks for further growth and exposure.