OTC Derivatives Settlements Analyst
Good remuneration provide
Exposure to more than settlements - candidate will be able to learn a lot
About Our Client
Our client is a large fund administration company whose clients range from hedge funds to asset management companies. They provide solutions for various industries and this is your chance to be a part of an ever growing company that is big on keeping up with the changes and finding alternative methods to keep up with the needs of the community they serve.
- Handling exceptions and able to provide constructive solutions to resolve query and challenge.
- Able to review the existing process and come up with ideas for efficiency without compromising on control.
- Perform independently as a maker after trained to cover all the process.
- Process trade confirmation via verbal and electronic means for derivations transactions (process of fixing, settlement and confirmation of OTC derivatives and structured products with underlying of Equity and FX (e.g. Option, Barrier Options, Accumulator, Decumulator, IRS, and CCS)
- Process trades settlements
- Perform reconciliation of positions and cash and following up on discrepancies
- Perform asset servicing such as periodic coupon payments and corporate actions.
- Achieve good understanding of the internal control environment and ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, in particular the Global Operations Standards.
- Undertake special projects as requested.
- Provide coverage for other team members.
The Successful Applicant
- Has 2 - 4 years of experience with OTC Derivative products - product knowledge is key in this role!
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong dispute resolution and effective problem solving skills
- Proven team work skills; able to recognise where you can help the team complete all daily and monthly tasks
- Audit/ Control minded
- Ability to work in challenging, fast paced work environment
What's on Offer
- Challenging role with a wide job scope
- Job stability and career progression provided