- Excellent global opportunity
- Permanent role based in Singapore
About Our Client
A global FTSE 100 investment bank is currently seeking an Organisation Design Lead to cover a global portfolio in a permanent role based in Singapore. Reporting into the London office, you will be working with an experienced team in a strategic role at an SVP level. This is an excellent opportunity for senior candidates who are looking for their next role internationally with a global banking and financial services MNC.
This role is open to candidates based in and outside of Singapore with relevant Organisation Design experience within the banking industry.
The role encompasses a high level of management and advisory responsibilities to the organisation on a global scale. In this role, you will:
- Manage Organisation Design development across various Business Units, partnering closely with the Global / Regional HR teams on delivering organisational development capabilities
- Lead strategies across Organisation Design and Development, Strategic Workforce Planning, OD advisory and strategic Change Management
- Collaborate and work closely with Business Leaders and HRs to deliver end-to-end OD plans, projects and major transformational initiatives in line with business objectives and banking priorities
- Develop a stakeholder management strategy to facilitate successful design and delivery of OD initiatives
- Uphold and maintain the organisation's framework, approach and tools
The Successful Applicant
- 12+ years' experience in Organisation Design within large financial institutions
- Track record in driving organisation development, change and transformation within a large investment bank
- Strong business acumen, experienced with advanced analytics including predictive, modelling and forecasting
- Highly experienced in developing strategic and effective OD plans and presentations
- Strong analytical skills, ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Collaborative team player and results driven
- Excellent influencing and communication skills; ability to engage and connect with senior stakeholders (both internal and external) across various functions
What's on Offer
An excellent role for senior candidates at a SVP level who are looking for an opportunity to make a difference and drive change within an established FTSE 100 investment bank. Competitive remuneration and relocation support will be provided should selected candidate be based overseas.