- Exciting Regional role
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global Brand within the FMCG Industry with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for an Order Management Executive to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting directly to the Operation Head, your role is to manage the order management & distribution activities for ASEAN region. This is an individual contributor role.Responsibilities include:
- To manage the end-to-end order fulfilment processes for all sales channels in ASEAN and ensure orders are delivered on time.
- To support Customer Care team for escalation of problem resolution, complaints and prioritization issues.
- To manage effectively the distribution channels across ASEAN with sound knowledge in freight processes and documentation.
- To plan and manage logistics activities from factories/regional DC to regional market.
- Prepare and analyse data, draw conclusions and decide on implementation of solutions for improving customer service team and processes to achieve quality and efficiency.
- Work in close collaboration with supply chain, sales and other departments to ensure service level to customers.
- Contribute to and implement customer care strategy aligned with the operations roadmap.
- Update and maintain ISO documentation where necessary.
- Properly identify the right communication method based on the sense of urgency and issue.
- Knows how to diffuse a difficult situation and get resolution with the customers & employees.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the FMCG Industry. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.