Order Fulfillment Executive
Top Multinational Organization
Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent global MNC that is a market leader in the provider of solutions in electrical and electronics components, with focus on providing customized services and insights in the field of interconnectivity for various industries. They are committed to presenting a professional-front to their customers, which is why they are seeking for a Customer Service Officer to assist them and contribute in this area.
As a Customer Service Officer, your role is to provide the optimum level of customer service and after-sales support using customer-centric skills.
Your support include all local and regional activities relating to Customer Service & Supply Chain in terms of:
* General administration: Supporting the Sales team in all aspects of customer activities, quotations order processing, and after sales requirements.
* Order Management: Order review (for non-conformities), order processing, and verification of data, customer confirmations and follow-up on deliveries.
* Supply Chain: Process all purchasing/subcontracting requirement activities, collaborating with key stakeholders, and regular review / action on backlog reports.
* After Sales Support: Customer order related queries & support, handling complaints, liaising with key internal stakeholders for quality/warehouse issues, processing return shipment processing and administration of credits, repair and replacements process administration, and proactive customer satisfaction measurement.
* Digital Transformation: Promote digital sales tools & process and assist customer with navigation of digital system enquiries.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a relevant Degree in any relevant field and have significant years of related working experience in Customer Service or Supply Chain gained from a manufacturing or distribution background. Basic knowledge of electrical or electronic components would be an advantage. You must possess very strong influencing and communication skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders. Written and verbal Mandarin skills are required as this role needs to support Mandarin-speaking customers. Additional knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.