Order Fulfillment Engineer
People focused business culture
About Our Client
Our client is a fortune 500 manufacturing MNC in the Automation and Engineering sector with over 50,000 employees worldwide. They committed to develop innovative and feasible solution to solve customers' most challenging problem. Currently looking for a specialist focusing on customer and order fulfillment to contribute to their business in the region
- Ensure that orders are booked into ERP system (Eg.SO,PO, Purchase Request) and maintained
- Review of BOM order requirement and planning of material availability to complete order
- Review of customer's order technically by ensuring supporting documents are ready, required product services are completed (Eg Test, COO, VDRL) and communicates efficiently to documentation team for process.
- Verifying that the requirement for product in specification sheet is feasible or matching to manufacturer's technical specification to ensure the suitability of product for the service
- Validation of pricing for products & Services while ensuring the T&C of sale is approved prior to submission
- Conducting of transaction review with given guidelines
- Conducting of ITC screening for each order while working with site compliance leader for approval when needed
- To communicate and manage Non-PMO orders from customers
- Maintaining of all transactional record and have proper tracking and upkeeping
- To escalate any possible issue and follow up of outstanding ones with supervisors and resolve them timely
- To work closely with cross functional stakeholders and to cultivate a collaborative environment
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering with minimum 2 years of similar working experience
- Knowledge in Valve, SAP/Oracle will be an added advantage.
- Good communications skills, ability to work well independently under pressure and as a team player
- Keen learner and meticulous
What's on Offer
Candidate will be given the opportunities to further develop and nourish your professional skills in order management while interacting with cross division teams. Our client prides itself in providing rewarding careers for its employee and encourages creativity and innovation.