Oracle Database Administrator
Attractive remuneration package
Exposure to cutting-edge technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology services company. They are looking to hire an experienced Oracle Database Administrator
As an Oracle Database Administrator, you will be responsible for the following:
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of application-generated queries to the database.
- Designing of primary database objects based on requirements.
- Installing, upgrading and patching databases to recommended levels.
- Setting-up, maintaining and managing multiple forms of Databases to ensure seamless operations.
- Overcoming incidents by performing root cause analysis and implementing the appropriate corrective action.
- Troubleshooting of application issues from database angle.
- Identify cause, impact and develop resolution plans for any production issues. Performing regular checks to identify and fix defects.
- Capacity planning and performance monitoring.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have at least 7 years of relevant experience with expertise in Database Administration on Production Servers with server configuration, monitoring, performance tuning and maintenance with outstanding troubleshooting capabilities.
You should also have previous experience working with all Oracle backup and recovery scenarios, Oracle security management, data integrity and physical database design. Working knowledge on Oracle AWS RDS, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle GoldenGate, Real application Clusters, Application Server, Replication and Streams will be needed.
Experience in code migration, database change management and system performance tuning will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Good compensation package
Opportunities for growth