Ops Risk Analyst - Bulge Bracket Bank
Excellent opportunity to work for a leading global investment bank
6 months convertible contract
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in global banking with a huge global presence. They provide financial services across corporate and investment banking, asset management and private banking for local corporations and institutions as well as multi-nationals, governments and private clients.
- Responsible for the daily operational risk reporting of the business which includes recent developments
- Be a partner to various business stakeholders and work together on operational risk management
- Perform risk analysis of key indicators and present creative and insightful solutions to the management
- identify automation and process improvements ideas
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of professional experience with a bank
- Ideally you come with prior ops risk experience or a strong risk management background
- Hands-on experience in data modelling and BI tools - Alteryx & Tableau
- Proficient in Excel - Vlookup, pivot tables, formulas etc.
- Creative and inquisitive mind to deliver solutions for the business
- Fast learner and adaptable who is keen to work on various projects
- Strong communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for junior risk candidates to join a global investment bank as an ops risk analyst!