Operations Systems Manager (Business Process)
Forthcoming culture - people focused business.
Family oriented culture with great work life balance.
About Our Client
A leading MNC franchise is looking for an Operations Systems Manager to manage several F&B franchise businesses within Greater Asia.
- This role may require some travel within the Greater Asia covering different franchise business unit to ensure smooth operation of the restaurant.
- Liaise with franchise partners and other business units to drive lean process management methodology to improve workflow efficiency within a Food & Beverage (F&B) setting.
- study weekly Guess Experience Survey (GES) business updates and implement F&B operation strategy to improve and rectify existing problems (speed of service, manpower planning, employee capability, customer waiting time etc).
- Develop operational management systems including weekly Restaurant Operating Standards Compliance (ROCC).
- Manage backend restaurant/fast food chain operation and roll out efficient or best practice initiative.
- Innovate and create restaurant and operation layout best practices and model store guidelines.
- Work with equipment suppliers to ensure equipment is functioning well and always in good condition, and coordinate for preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Perform capital expenditure analysis for new kitchen equipment, evaluate new equipment suppliers and drive new equipment introduction.
- Lead process improvements to drive restaurant productivity and operation efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/ Bachelor Degree/ Masters holder with 5 years working experience, preferably in F&B business/fast food chain restaurant/restaurant or café setting.
- Familiarity with business operation workflow/layout efficiency is important.
- Candidate who is systematic and comfortable with data, able to analyse and suggest ways to improve efficiency and customer experience is encouraged to apply for this role.
- Strong communication and presentation skill as this is a client-facing role.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to manage different top franchises brand.