- Fast-growing tech startup, backed by a leading investment firm
- Newly created headcount, possible to convert to permanent
About Our Client
The client is a fast-growing cutting-edge technology company with strong financial support by a leading investment firm. Headquartered in Singapore, they are expanding aggressively globally.
Reporting to the Head of Risk and Compliance, this is a newly created position with a focus in Second Line of Defense Role in Operational Risk.
- Responsible for the setup of all aspects of operational risk for the business and its entities.
- Developing operational risk policies & standards.
- Performing operational risk identification & assessment and developing key risk and control indicators for the business.
- Working closely with the Senior Management to investigate root causes, tracking and monitoring of operational risk issues.
- Ensure proper documentation of risk policies and procedures for the business.
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of experience in Operation Risk from the banking industry.
- Ideally you should come from a bank but also open to Consulting candidates with similar experience in setting up risk management processes for external clients.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in setting up of Risk Registers, Ops Risk Controls, Risk policies (Crisis Management Policy, Op Risk Policy etc.)
- You should come with a strong risk control mindset so as to perform a Second Line Operational Risk role efficiently.
- Familiar with concepts and tools like Process Universe, Process Mapping, Process Owner, Failure Mode Analysis, Control Design, Root Cause Analysis, Gross Risk, Residual Risk, Risk Control Self Assessments etc.
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
- Excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing tech startup
- You will be working closely with the senior management, assisting them in the setup of Ops risk management for the business
- Competitive salary