- Attractive remuneration package
- Collaborative working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Fintech firm that focuses heavily in the Crypto space and is one of the leading Crypto brands in Southeast Asia. They have operations in various countries across Asia and is expanding their team in Singapore. They are looking for a Operations Project Manager (Compliance) to oversee their Crypto trading and management system.
- Manage projects for the crypto trading platforms
- Working closely with the head of exchange, engineering team, business partners, and service providers to drive product development of the trading systems
- Design and operate fully automated work flow and systems to support trading as well as manage the firm's digital currency liquidity across countries, and currencies
- Develop comprehensive testing and system checkout on order book exchange
- Responsible for rolling out a new order book exchange trading system
- Leverage data to identify inefficiencies and opportunities to increase profitability and performance
- Integration of local payment channels and bank API to allow user access to services more easily.
- Evaluate, structure, and execute digital currency transactions, including financing and hedging strategies
The Successful Applicant
- About 4 years in project management, preferably from the financial industry. Experience with FX, Equities Exchange, Commodities or fintech project management is preferred.
- Confident with using data to generate insights and leveraging such data to make decisions and drive improvement.
- Good working knowledge of compliance areas such as AML, KYC or EDD is preferred
- Strong experience or understanding of cryptocurrency trading and blockchain technology
What's on Offer
The role offers an attractive remuneration package and a wide exposure to managing various types of projects from a compliance perspective in the fintech and crypto space which has been growing rapidly.