- Growing business with established presence in Singapore.
- International work culture with regional collaboration.
About Our Client
Established more than a decade ago, our client is one of the largest healthcare centers in Singapore offering comprehensive and professional dental services. They have multiple centers in Singapore and a growing presence across the APAC region with multiple new branches being opened this year. They have a close knit culture that emphasizes teamwork and work flexibility.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for management of the client's group in the areas of achieving business objectives, operational improvement projects, ensuring provision of excellent customer service, and in future growth perspective for the business. Stakeholder management with key support functions locally and regionally is another key task, along with proposing improvements for processes with regular evaluations held and reports submitted for management reviews.
The Successful Applicant
- Work experience in service related industry with supervisory role, and preferable managing multiple business offices.
- Good understanding of operations for healthcare industry preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good track record of service project implementation.
- Able to multi-task and excel in a fast paced work environment.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to join a fast growing business venture with stable regional presence and to collaborate closely with regional counterparts. This position will be exposed to a progressive work culture providing learning, growth and career progression prospects. The client also offers an attractive compensation package with additional perks.