- Attractive total remuneration package
- Stable financial institution
About Our Client
Our client is an integrated financial institution which offers Asset Management, Wealth Management, Equities and Structured Finance products and services.
* Conduct joint call with Wealth Management Department RM and clients for 3rd party fund movement, provide instruction to Ops team on product subscription/redemption using discretionary account and liaise with Ops team to correct statement error* Work with Ops team to perform trade settlement processing for Equities, Fixed income, Asset Management and Structured note transactions. Ensure all trades are booked on time and correctly in domestic office system.
* Work closely with business departments to monitor post trades status, include reconciliation of custodian report and Bloomberg portfolio management system, daily adjustments to the system and provide update and accurate information to business and clients
* Provide post trades support including corporate action processing, trade, position and cash reconciliation
* Account lifecycle inquiries for local and overseas sales team
* Vendor management such as custodian bank and operations system.
* Ensure front-to-end process controls are in place, compliance related requirements are incorporated and the accounting guidelines are adhered to in the specification and post implementation* Prepare and draft responses to MAS reporting or relevant any other regulators ad-hoc queries
* Support and participate in departmental /cross-functional/ad-hoc projects to achieve system automation and quality improvement, includes user acceptance test and conversion, documentation of new procedures, e.g. Securities Services transformation initiatives, update of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) etc.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 8 years of business in Operations and familiar with processes involving Static Data Management, Trade Execution and Settlement.
* Understanding of project life cycles, project planning and project management methodologies
* Experience with Financial applications such as Swifts will be an added advantage
* Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact effectively with various stakeholders
* Strong problem-solving skills for complex matters and eye for detail and accuracy
* Strategic thinker and proactive, able to foresee issues ahead and take proactive steps to prevent them
* Analytical and process minded, understand processes and workflows from start to finish
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package and strong upside on variable component in a growing and stable financial institution.