Operations Manager (Supply Chain-background)
Exciting Opportunity in a Startup Environment
About Our Client
Our Client is an award-winning startup that innovated the Consumer Durables industry, with focus on offering devices and software solutions to their customers. They aim to immerse inventive ways to make accommodation and living better, which is why they are seeking for an Operations (Supply Chain-focused) Manager to assist them and contribute in this area.
* To plan and implement strategic supply chain processes (e.g. logistics route planning, inventory planning and warehouse-slotting).
* To develop the requirements and standards for procurement, packaging and delivery.
* To execute forecast for supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS).
* To evaluate vendor performance according to quality standards.
* To keep track of level of stock, QA/QC, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Supply Chain or Logistics and have significant years of related working experience in the Consumer Durables/Retail Industry from a Supply Chain background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in negotiation and supplier management experience. You must possess very strong influencing skills to be able to deliver value and advice to clients and stakeholders; You also must have analytical skills and data interpretation in order to use these metrics to discover areas of business improvement and drive performance.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.