Operations Manager (Specialty Chemical)
Manage Overall Operations Of The Chemical Plant
Leadership Role With Extensive Career Prospects
About Our Client
Chemical manufacturer with revenue of over 70 million USD is recruiting for an Operations Manager to lead its current team as they are expanding in Singapore.
- Experience in a start-up manufacturing plant is a plus
- Responsible for overall operations of the chemical processing plant including production, quality, production planning, inventory management, capex, customer service & administrative functions.
- Plan the shop floor layout and commissioning of new equipment during shop floor expansion
- Analyse the productivity data and devise methods to improve the current manufacturing processes
- Deploy lean six sigma methodologies to increase efficiency
- Expert in chemical process manufacturing and able to lead managers
- Manage financial budgets of the plant and involved in hiring & development of the staff
- Ensure the safety regulations and employee welfare are well taken care of
The Successful Applicant
- Degree / Masters Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry or related fields
- Operation management experience in a chemical manufacturing plant
- Strong people management experience
What's on Offer
The company places strong emphasis on respecting and encouraging diversity among their people. Thereby fostering an environment that is ideal for individual professional development.