Operations Manager / Senior Manager
Manage Day to Day Operations
About Our Client
Well established firm in the services sector with over 5 billion revenue is recruiting for an experienced Operations Manager/Senior Manager to drive day to day operations for their Singapore office.
- Manage a relatively large team of executives and supervisors to ensure quick turnaround time to their key customers
- Responsible for manpower planning for the scheduled assignments
- Familiar with the contractual obligations and deliver high quality of service in accordance to the signed agreements to the respective key customers
- Identify areas of improvement within the staff and allocate/arrange for staff training as & when appropriate
- Numbers savvy and able to manage resources within the set budget and turnaround time
- Work closely with cross functional teams such as Sales etc to provide periodic updates to the key customers
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree with 10-15 years of experience in an operations management role
- Experience in the services industry (hospitality etc), logistics sector or related industries
- Strong people management background
What's on Offer
The organisation culture inspires all of its staff to add the highest levels of value to the company, as well as providing the ideal environment for individual development.