Operations Manager (Manufacturing)
Work For An Industry Leader
End To End Operations
About Our Client
Leading industry leader with mid-sized operations in Singapore is recruiting for an experienced Ops Manager to manage their plant here.
- Manage end to end operations and meet on-time delivery targets
- Ensure the product quality meets/exceeds the customers expectations
- Drive continuous improvement to streamline work processes and increase work efficiency
- Build cohesive culture and teamwork among the diversified workforce
- Managing CAPEX budgets and meet performance metrics in safety, productivity, inventory etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Operations or similar discipline
- At least 10 years in a manufacturing environment and 5 years in a leadership role
- Green Belt or Black Belt certification is an advantage
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to exert influential impact on the company's future business growth.