Operations Manager (contract)
Contract Logistics & 3PL Manager position
Household brand name in F&B industry
About Our Client
Our Client is a Global MNC and has a market lead position in the F&B industry, with a multi-billion turnover in worldwide markets. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge and products. With increasing demand and new business ventures, they are currently looking for a Operations Manager (contract) to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue to improve the Value Chain.
Reporting to the Operations Director, your major responsibilities will involve managing daily logistical and distribution issues as well as resolving queries from both Suppliers and Franchisees. This is a strategic core position but you also have to attend to a significant amount of daily operational activities.
- Manage the 3PLs to ensure KPIs are established and met by continuous performance review
- Improve efficiency of warehouse processes and logistics to ensure timely arrival of inventory (multi-brands) into the warehouse productivity and a high level of customer satisfaction for own warehouse
- Manage inventory of all items held in the warehouse to ensure that the forecasted demand meets with supply
- Inventory replenishment and shipment tracking
- Continuous review of storage capacity and space planning
- Manage Warehouse / Logistics Centre costs and identify potential savings
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Warehouse Management, Logistics or equivalent related studies and you must have significant prior supervisory experience. Experience in managing own warehouses and 3PLs are compulsory for this position. Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential. Exposure in FMCG will be highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. The company has an Aussie culture and takes pride in work-life balance. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.