Operations Lead | Nutrition Plant | Perm
Newly Created Opportunity
Opportunity to gain start-up experience
About Our Client
I'm partnering with my client (an American conglomerate) to recruit a seasoned Operations Lead.
- Comply with company EHS requirements and provide leadership to drive the plant's safety processes
- Ensure the effective performance of the production.
- Develop and implement manufacturing schedules and procedures.
- Maintain and develop production capacity and techniques.
- Develop and maintain Safety, Health and Envionmental (SHE) and operation system for continuous improvement in all processes (GMP, ISO, Safety and Health, Environmental, Quality and Work System)
- Ensure good documentation management to meet the requirements of different system, such as ISO9001, BRC, Halal, Kosher, FSSC22000 etc.
- Lead problem identification analysis and problem solving
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Science or Engineering
- 6 to 8 years operational experience within powder and/or liquid blending industry with experience in Environmental, Safety and Health.
- Knowledge of FSSC22000, HACCP, GMP, OSHA and EHS regulations will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated knowledge, understanding, and implementation of process improvement methodologies.
- Business knowledge of budget, asset and cost structure management.
- Proven leadership, team building and organization skills, along with the ability to build trust and integrity.
What's on Offer
This new role will offer an unparalleled opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. This role provides opportunities to exercise entrepreneurial approaches. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive package, as well as chances to accumulate professional experience within a multi-nationally renowned organization.