Operations Director - Hospitality / Hotels
Exciting brand on the expansion phase
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable MNC and a multi-million dollar enterprise with presence across 18 markets in Asia and over 5000 staff strength worldwide. They have enjoyed tremendous success over the past years and are looking to further strengthen their foothold here in the region. They are looking for a qualified Operations Director to manage the business hospitality arm and to be part of their Asia expansion phase.
- Take responsibility and initiative in smooth running of all business operations
- Routine inspections of the hotel premises to ensure good condition of all facilities
- Monitoring and controlling procedures including security and emergency as well as health and safety for members and staff
- Create departmental strategic plans which complies with and enhances the company-wide strategic plan and business plan
- Draw up Operations budget and review financial information on ongoing basis to promote the Hotel's profitability
- Provide project management duties, including overseeing project completion timelines and monitoring project costs
- Maintain strong relationships with third-parties partners including suppliers for the smooth procurement and delivery of products and services
- Provide leadership to team members, including opportunities for coaching and development, to maximise work output and work quality
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management or related field
- At least 8 years' experience in the management of a club facility or equivalent
- Self-motivated, proactive and pragmatic with a positive work attitude
- A team player who is energetic, and able to lead and motivate a team of established department managers
- Strong management and supervisory skills
- The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, the ability to work a flexible schedule, and excellent people skills for this very service-oriented business
What's on Offer
Our client offers the intangible benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced; where personal & professional accomplishment, growth and excellence is a key driver. At the same time, they offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits, paired with a performance based culture.
People who thrive in an international environment will enjoy the fantastic company culture and established team environment that our client can offer.