Operations Director (China & India)
Exciting Role To Manage Regional Operations
Bring In More Product Lines
About Our Client
Leading manufacturer with a broad portfolio of products and services with facilities in Asia is recruiting for an experienced professional to look after product quality and customer quality for the assigned customer accounts.
Manage 300 to 400 indirect employees across two locations (China & India) and responsible for prompt delivery, high quality levels, operations excellence and high levels of customer satisfaction. This role will be based in Singapore with frequent travel to the allocated regions.
- Business oriented and responsible for all management decisions pertaining to the staff and customers
- Provide optimum solutions and strategies through the effective management of people, systems, procedures and equipment.
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement by harnessing new technologies in the areas of systems, equipment, and processes.
- Evaluate trends in your Region, and forecast the direction your team should take.
- Drive continuous improvement through reporting, analysis and management.
- Exchange knowledge and documentation with the global facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the organization.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or a related discipline
- At least 15 years of experience in an operations management or plant management background with strong leadership
- Industry experience in injection molding, precision engineering or contract manufacturing
What's on Offer
As an Operations Director, you will be participating in projects that would fundamentally shape and change the future business plans of the company.