- Interest to engage intelligently and deliver digital experience
- Renowned brand name with extensive recognition and support
About Our Client
Our Client has a valuable social prestige and international brand reputation, with a strong support from its parent company. We are dedicated to bring about a unique digital experience to better serve customers and reach under-served segments by means of technology.
Oversee the effective implementation of Operational Risk framework and agenda while aligning them to the Bank's digital strategy
Lead discussions with stakeholders to understand business priorities and/or problems to enable the Operational Risk function to enhance identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting of operational risk
Establish relationships with business area heads to keep informed of changes and business developments
Develop and maintain risk policies and procedures for business activities
Participate in key projects and initiatives to oversee the risk identification, assessment and mitigation plans
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 years of experience with first line risk or operational risk management within the financial services industry
- Thorough knowledge of the operational risk management framework
- An ability to engage effectively with a range of different individuals across the organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
You will enjoy great autonomy while working in a highly supportive environment. The remuneration package and benefits will be highly competitive.