Operational Risk Analyst (Insurance)
Global Insurance Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top three insurance company in it's country of origin with presence in major of the economically powerful cities including Singapore. They are growing rapidly in Singapore and is looking for a skillful Operational Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Risk, the Operational Risk Analyst will be involved in;
- Collecting, assessing and monitoring of key risks indicator's trend by working with internal stakeholders to identify remedial actions.
- Assisting in collection of data for quantification of key risks as required by the various business units.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of existing control design and operations.
- Organizing risk workshops.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify the potential Operational Risk Analyst should meet the following criteria;
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Commerce.
- At least 2 - 4 years of relevant risk or compliance experience within the insurance industry.
- High level of energy and ability to build rapport with senior executives.
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal capability.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package commensurate with the candidate's level of experience.