- Exciting Opportunity
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client with a strong presence across Asia within the Medical Devices and Beauty Industry is experiencing a double digit projected growth in key markets such as Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan that is existingly sitting on a portfolio that is worth $70B+ opportunity. Having recognize the importance of combining Technology into their product also known as Beauty Tech, the organization is currently looking to expand their physical presence here in Singapore. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge and products of which they are looking for an individual with strong business acumen to lead their operations here in Singapore as the Operation Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager of the parent company, your major responsibilities will involve widening their existing customer base and to source for new business opportunities from local and global clientele. You are expected to be comfortable in a hands on role for a start as this would be an Individual Contributor role during the initial commencement.Additional Responsibilities:
- Seek new business opportunities and maintain relationships with existing customers.
- Target new business based on market development, study and research.
- Sales planning, including keeping up with conference and meeting calendar targeting new opportunities. Prepare meeting and/or presentation materials for internal/external purposes.
- Full ownership of the agreed upon budgetary targets for the financial year.
- In collaboration with Commercial Team, establish, distribute and maintain statistical customer and rate information to monitor focus areas and sales activity.
- To develop new strategies for existing customers to encourage volume growth.
- Ensured target achievement with requisite investments & scheme settlement across the region. Responsible for developing communication, enhancing trade recommendations, service level adherence & expansion.
- Stakeholder Management
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain or Business related studies and you must have significant prior supervisory experience within the B2C segment. Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their excellent vision for the future. The company has an Aussie culture and takes pride in work-life balance. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies.