Top Multinational Organization
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent UK MNC that is a market leader in the Pharmaceutical industry, with a large global network in Europe, America and APAC with more than 20,000 employees worldwide. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally of which they are seeking for an Operation Director to assist them and contribute in this area.
The majority of your responsibilities will involve managing and running Southeast Asia across the full spectrum of supply chain functionality including procurement, planning, distribution and logistics activity whilst meeting business unit sales / profit objectives. This is a people management role within a lean and matrix organization.
Your responsibilities include:
- Timely follow up on planning and A/P escalations ensuring appropriate commercial relations with the supply base.
- To resolve expediting related supplier conflicts.
- Customer follow-up support and issues management interfacing with internal (enabling functions) and external customers (3PL service providers).
- Ongoing project support as project lead / team member.
- You will be leading the supply chain functionality by effectively communicating the business strategy and demonstrating how the strategy is implemented across Southeast Asia.
- You are expected to have lead and manage S&OP meetings on a regional function with a good understanding of the concept of implementing Integrated Business Planning (IBP) module within a structured organization.
- Identify project delivery risks and potential opportunities for the business.
- Stakeholder engagement - internally and externally.
- Process improvement and risk management - identifying gaps and opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
You should have a Degree in Procurement or Supply Chain and have significant years of related working experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry from a Manufacturing background. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical skills with an eye for details. You must possess very strong communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well at all levels and engaging stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.