Online Marketing Leader - Blue Chip Mobile Payments Fintech
Blue chip mobile payments fintech
Report directly to the Head of Marketing
About Our Client
Our client is a Tier 1 global fintech leader. Owning one of the leading mobile payments apps, they are rapidly expanding its own channels toward super-app status, focus on delivering end-to-end online (and offline) spending channels to their massive, growing user base.
They are looking for a Cross Border Online Marketing Leader, SEA, targeting Chinese tourists abroad, to drive offline to online traffic, acquisition, and usage.
This role will be responsible for day to day operations of the client's Offline to Online marketing platform, across Southeast Asia.
From planning, promotions, to program execution, you will own key objectives of increasing traffic and conversion.
Your target audience will be Chinese tourists, goal being to capture this audience into using the application for all their payments needs while abroad.
Our client believes in a flat organisation structure. Hence, this role will be an individual contributor role, working with shared resources and in-market teams.
This role will report to the Head of Marketing APAC, owning 15+ years of experience driving marketing for blue chip brands.
In addition to the above, this role will :
- Drive content management for the platform, and ensure brand quality and equity remains healthy, across the region.
- Ownership of the O2O channel for the Cross-Border team, driving user traffic, acquisition, usage, and retention through in-app marketing campaigns and programs, as well as broader campaigns.
- Be data driven: every action should be backed by high-quality data and insights, alongside educated A/B testing.
- Be fast paced: Our client prides itself on moving faster than the market. In turn, you are able to be flexible, act fast, and pivot faster.
- Be a superb stakeholder manager: You are able to foster relationships across seniority levels and on a regional basis, all to help drive content marketing
- Establish partnership with other business units and external partners on content marketing and co-operation projects to maximise business potential.
As the product is an App, the ideal candidate will hold strong experience and focus on mobile app marketing, and in marketing to Chinese audience.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in marketing or relevant field of study
- 8+ years experience with at least 5 years of digital marketing experience
- Experience in mobile marketing is a must, with ability to drive mobile-specific marketing campaigns/programs
- Prior experience in ecommerce industry, with ownership of relevant KPIS
- Ability to drive A/B testing
- Prior experience and understanding of marketing to Chinese audience
What's on Offer
Our client is fast expanding their marketing team, driven to ensure regional and global expansion is backed by top tier consumer-first campaigns. This role will be a key pillar in the cross border team to ensure our client's app and services are top of mind and first to be used for their audience while they are travelling abroad.
With a fast paced, fast moving, and flat-reporting culture , the ideal candidate will be high-energy, passionate, and highly flexible to do what needs to be done to drive continuous growth.