Network Team Lead
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services firm with a strong presence in Singapore. They are currently looking for an experienced Network Infrastructure professional to lead their Network team.
As the Network Team Lead, you will be responsible for :
- Leading and providing direction to network infrastructure team while managing a team of 3
- Designing the network infrastructure while overseeing the BAU operations of the data & telecom network and firewall services
- Taking complete ownership of all aspects of network and telecommunications infrastructure operations while acting as the highest point of escalation for all network related issues
- Establishing highly optimised network, firewall and telecommunication infrastructure
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have 8 - 10 years progressive experience in IT Network infrastructure with minimally 3+ years of team management experience. You will have strong technical knowledge and hands on experience on LAN / WAN / telecommunications infrastructure and network operations management in Cisco networks environment.
You will have experience on data replication between data centres and disaster recovery backed by experience n connectivity to public cloud providers.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Opportunity to work with a leading firm.