Network Security Engineer
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational Commodities Trading firm engaging in trade for a wide spectrum of markets such as energy and oil products. They are seeking to on-board a Network Security Engineer as part of their plans to enhance their global security landscape. You will be performing a crucial role for their objective to expand further into the region. This will be a permanent opportunity based in Singapore.
As the Network Security Engineer, you will be responsible for :
- Designing and implementing core initiatives for Network Security Solutions in a large enterprise environment
- Assisting in the delivery of Infrastructure solutions for both local and regional sites
- Being a subject matter expert for technologies like Firewalls, Routers, Load Balancers and Proxies
- Gathering business requirements and implementing the appropriate security solutions accordingly
- Engaging with stakeholders in the region to deliver key updates and reports
- Thriving and contributing to Network Security enhancements and maintenence in a lean environment
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 to 7 years of experience working in Network Security. Ideally, candidates who had previous experience in the Commodity Industry / products or Financial Markets sector will be preferred.
You will also have relevant certifications like the CCNP / CCNA with strong fundamentals in Network Security.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Vacancy
- Central location
- Competitive package