Network Security Consultant
Newly Created Role
Excellent Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is a fortune 500 organisation with strong presence across APAC within the technology space. They are looking to hire an Network Security Consultant.
As an Network Security Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, installing, configuring and implementing security product for the business.
- Working with teams on vulnerability assessment and pen testing when needed.
- Implementing all the configuration of the security products for the organisation.
- Working with sales team on pre-sales along with troubleshooting problems during implementation.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience within the IT Security solutions space. You will have experience in vulnerability assessment and pen testing along with experience within the IT security projects under Microsoft, UNIX or Linux platform. You will also have strong understanding of TCIP,firewalls, IDS and IPS. CISSP, CISA or CSSP certification will be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Excellent Salary Package