Network Security Analyst (Banking)
Competitive package structure
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Banking firm with an impressive Multinational presence spanning 20,000 employees across various cities worldwide. This will be a permanent opportunity for a experienced Network Security Consultant to enhance and maintain the overall security landscape on a project delivery basis. You will play a pivotal role in their plans to expand futher into the region.
As a Network Security Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing core initiatives for Network Security Solutions in a large enterprise environment
- Acting as a subject-matter expertise for Network Security and assisting in the delivery of Infrastructure solutions for both local and regional sites
- Occasionally acting in a Team-Lead or Project-Management capacity to manage stakeholder expectations and adherence to SLAs
- Gathering business requirements and implementing the appropriate solutions accordingly
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 6 to 9 years of experience working in Network Security and Project Management.
You will also have relevant certifications like the CCIE / CCNP / CCSA and others with strong fundamentals in security.
Preferred candidates will also have accreditation like the PMP, having extensive experience working with financial institutions with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
What's on Offer
- Permanent position
- Competitive package structure
- Long-term career prospects