Network Products Operations Director, APAC
Expansion position with autonomy to set up processes
Exponential growth opportunities within the organisation
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the world's leading innovative technology solutions provider with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. They have significant market share in key global markets including Asia, Europe and America. The company has a vision to expand their footprint in Asia and grow their business significantly. They are currently looking for a Network Products Operations Director to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Reporting to the Global Operations VP, you will be the key interface between the various stakeholders in the region. Managing all the operations in Asia, you have to constantly anticipate and react to the customers' product delivery requirements to ensure customer satisfaction. To achieve this objective, you will have to work closely with the different functions in the company.
- Implement good operations and systems processes across various functions in Asia
- Implement KPIs for Operational Excellence
- Continuously improving the Operations processes and framework to achieve operational excellence and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Order fulfilment and inventory management for Systems, Server Parts, Network Products & Network Devices
- Ensure business and legal compliance for the region
- Stakeholder engagement with external Customers & Vendors as well as internal Sales & Projects teams
- Strategic Projects to improve the Supply Chain
- Continuous improvement to reduce costs and gaps in Operations
- Provide leadership to your team and training up the team's capabilities
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have significant years of experience in Operations within a Supply Chain function with systems integration exposure. Ideally you will have previous experience covering Asia including China. You should also possess good time management and excellent communication skills with the ability to work in a start-up environment.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has also been consistently expanding their footprint in Asia and will offer opportunities for development and growth. This will be a golden opportunity to fast track your career with a market leading MNC.