- Work on cutting Edge Technology
- Immense opportunity to grow along with the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a well established international B2B fashion e-commerce platform with Strong presence across the region they are looking to hire network Engineer for some of the newly initiated projects.
As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Compiling guidebooks for installation, configuration and management of network equipment and providing network equipment maintenance programs;
- Management and maintenance of the company's firewall, IPS, VPN and other security products;
- Responsible for IDC network fault diagnosis, rapid detection of problems and continuous optimization;
- Management and maintenance of the company's routers, switches, firewalls and other network equipment;
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have 5 years of work experience in large-scale IDC network construction.
Proficient in computer networks, familiar with common protocols such as TCP/IP, OSPF, ISIS, BGP. Expertise in
maintenance of mainstream network equipment such as CISCO, Huawei, H3C, Fortinet, etc.
CCNP certification and CCIE network experience is good to have.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great asset if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.