Work on latest technologies
Work on IT Infrastructure project
About Our Client
Our client is a is an electrical/electronic manufacturing company. They develops and markets computer-aided measurement and imaging devices and software for the vertical markets.
- For entry level issues providing phone and in-person support, respond to problems, inquiries and managing incoming requests determining user requirements as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service.
- Work with users on diagnosing, troubleshooting, and solving a variety of technical issues and question with hardware/software problems. Utilize technical support from hardware or software manufacturers as a resource to aid in identifying and resolving computer related problems.
- Responsible for attempting to resolve Tier1 issues within the documented timeframes ensuring detailed resolution notes included in the ticket.
- Under supervision will configure and deploy new desktop computers and peripherals according to company standards and procedures.
- May provide input for replacement or additions to the network elements or changes in software configuration.
The Successful Applicant
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
0-1 years. Entry level experience in:
* Desktop, laptop and mobile hardware support
* Microsoft and Apple Desktop OS
* User service (troubleshooting user problems, upgrading workstation, maintaining workstations)
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation who sees value in investing in their employees. Stability in your career is a key for them; hence you'll be a great fit if this is one of the key values to you. The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.