Named Company Secretary - Singapore listed company
5 days work week
Based in HK
About Our Client
Our client is a Singapore main-board listed company but the role is based in HK. The company has been growing steadily over the years and to accommodate their on-going development, they are looking to hire a Named Company Secretary to base in HK and oversee the Singapore listing matters.
The Named Company Secretary will provide support to the company with duties including but not limited to:
- To perform a full range of company secretarial services for public listed companies and private subsidiaries;
- To ensure the company is in compliance with Singapore stock exchange, corporate governance requirements and procedures and uphold corporate governance practices;
- To organize and prepare for board meetings, committee meetings and shareholder meetings and draft minutes;
- Liaise with other professional advisors and various government authorities / regulators;
- Handle ad-hoc company secretarial related assignments.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- At least 8 years' company secretarial experience, in which 3 years or above with Singapore listed companies
- Possess relevant company secretarial qualification
- Good understanding of the requirements of Singapore listing rule and Companies Ordinance is a must
- Ability to organize well, attend to details, work under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin is a must!)
- Good at MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be offered relocation package and rewarded with attractive remuneration package.