- Work at the forefront of music innovation
- Exciting opportunity to travel for work post-COVID
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest independent electronic music record labels looking to expand its presence in the APAC region. Our client has supported various renowned artistes such as DJ Marsmello, Noisestorm, Krewella, and many more. They are looking to hire a Music Promotions Manager to maximise record performance in the Asia Pacific region.
The Music Promotions Manager will be the primary liaison with DSP Label representatives; responsible for maintaining the relationship, bringing forward opportunities, or helping to resolve disputes as directed. They will also be responsible for identifying & securing on-platform marketing opportunities. This includes content positioning, as well as pitching to editorial playlists for the purposes of maximising record performance.
- Monthly audit of revenue & performance reporting
- Ensure proper catalogue optimisation
- Together with Lead Streaming & Radio Manager, build and execute new release strategies on DSPs
- Identify and recommend the implementation of DSP features
- Maintain and build relationships with Program Directors & Influential Radio DJs locally and internationally
- Manage 3rd party pluggers for international territories
- Identify and secure new content opportunities (mixes, interviews, takeovers, fundraisers, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- 3 or more years of experience in music promotion, account management, or radio promotion - experience in electronic music a plus
- Own a valid passport & be able to travel (post-COVID)
- Well-connected amongst tastemakers, editorials, and radio communities in APAC
- Strong understanding of music promotion landscape and DSPs
- Has worked across multiple countries in APAC
What's on Offer
Our client is one of the largest independent electronic music record labels looking to expand its presence in the APAC region. They offer the opportunity to work with smart, driven and passionate people in a fun and collaborative environment. This will also be a great chance for you to showcase your creative and strategic side, which the working culture embraces. You can also expect to be rewarded with more opportunity and a flexible work week in Singapore.