Middle Office Analyst - 6 months contract
Excellent opportunity to join a leading financial services group
6 months extendable/convertible contract
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global financial services group with a strong presence in Asian markets.
You will be within the Global Markets team, servicing financial institutions, corporates, governments, asset managers and hedge funds. You will be supporting the Rates, Proprietary and Treasury desks with a product focus in listed Interest Rate Derivatives and vanilla OTC.
- Ensure trade captures and deal maintenance are timely and accurate for Structured Rates and Cross-Asset Hybrid products
- Responsible for key middle office duties - trade validation, trade life-cycle management, position/risk reconciliations, exception monitoring and T+0 P&L flash
- Ensure trade settlements and trade breaks resolution are done smoothly
- Work with other key business units and stakeholders to ensure daily Middle Office duties and relevant projects or initiatives are carried out
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- 2-5 years of relevant middle office operations experience
- Relevant exposure in rates desk - cash rates, repo & STIRT, interest rates swaps and options, and a structured rates solution
- Prior exposure to OTC and listed derivatives products
- Bachelor degree or other relevant qualifications
- Good working knowledge of Excel and VBA
- Responsible, good team-player who is able to multi-task
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with relevant middle office experience to join a leading financial group. Candidates will be able to gain good exposure to OTC and listed interest rate derivatives products.