- Permanent position
- Reputable and stable company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading technology services firm with presence in Asia Pacific and partners with governments and enterprises to advance communities through technology. Combining the experience and expertise of its 10,000-strong team across 49 specialisations, providing differentiated and end-to-end technology services to clients with its NEXT capabilities in digital, cloud and platforms, as well as core offerings in application, infrastructure, engineering and cyber security.
They are looking for a Microsoft Sharepoint Architect to provide consultation services to businesses as a Sharepoint designer. The incumbent will provide overall technical architecture and plan all Sharepoint platform related activities and participate in customer review and proposal meeting.
- Providing overall technical architecture and plan all Sharepoint platform related activities
- Participating in customer review and proposal meeting and handle all the queries
- Responsible to set up Microsoft Sharepoint in high availability, multi-server roles and multitier environment
- Installing and configuring large server farm topologies in Physical and Azure
- Applying patches, service packs, and infrastructure updates
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, upgrading and managing a SharePoint Server or a Farm.
- Configuration of Business Connectivity Services for connecting to an SQL database or a WCF service.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7 years of hands-on experience administering SharePoint You will have strong PowerShell and scripted automation experience and good understanding of OOB features and capabilities in Sharepoint.
You will have knowledge of architectural design, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations and an in-depth understanding of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
Experience in the following
- Deployment of enterprise-level portals and collaboration solutions on SharePoint platform
- Internet Information Server, Active Directory, ADFS, OKTA, SharePoint Online, Access Service, Timer Jobs
- SQL, including SharePoint Database specific maintenance jobs
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package