Merger & Acquisition Manager
Newly created role
Rotation opportunities available across functions and countries
About Our Client
The company is a global leader within its industry looking to expand its value chain offerings and hence they are currently hiring top talents from various commercial and operations functions to spearhead the growth of the business internationally. They are currently looking for a Merger & Acquisition Manager to drive and execute both the organic and inorganic growth strategies.
Reporting to the Business Head, you will be instrumental in spearheading the growth of new markets globally. You will partner with business stakeholders to identify potential opportunities for expansion, investments or new business ventures. You will drive the deal transaction process which includes building of valuation models, performing due dilligence and comparable analysis, deal structuring and negotiation process. Aside from driving the transaction activities, you will have high visibility to senior management team in ensuring business profitability is maximised and risk and opportunities are highlighted timely.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have:
- >7-10 years of M&A/Corporate Finance experience in Big 4 and/or in-house capacity.
- Relevant industry experience in Petrochemical/Chemical/Trading/Manufacturing
- Strong Financial Modelling and Deal Transaction experience is necessary
- Strong communicator, highly engaging with strong stakeholders management and presentation skills
- Self-starter and thrive well in an independent and flexible work environment
- Goal-oriented with the ambition to build and expand the team in future
What's on Offer
You will enjoy strong autonomy and flexibility in this role as well as a fulfilling career with a high growth company.