Medical Lead Auditor
Medical Devices Industry
Prior auditing experience
About Our Client
The organisation has been in the market for more than 100 years. They are the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
As a Medical Lead Auditor you will be reporting to Certification Manager. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Lead audit team and conduct audit for initial surveillance audit.
- Assist in marketing and promotion activities.
- Provide market information to the management team on new market trend and business opportunities.
- Manage and develop key accounts.
- To carry out customized audit and any additional task as required by Operation Manager.
- Conduct training course.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Medical Lead Auditor that we are looking for should have:
- Degree in a related field - science, engineering, quality.
- Related working experience in R&D / QA
- Prior auditing experience,
- Apply knowledge in ISO 134585, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, ISO 18001 for auditing.
- Knowledge in Medical Device Regulatory requirement and Information Technology.
What's on Offer
Continuous development and career advancement opportunities within the organisation.