- Exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
- Great opportunity in stable company.
About Our Client
A leading global electronics and technological manufacturer, my client delivers engineering and manufacturing services for medical devices, networking and communications, 3D printing and imaging, printed circuit board, computer data storage and industrial products.
- As a Product Engineer for Mechanical Engineering, you will be working on exciting products including life science and other electronics products.
- Specialize in Product Design and Product Engineering for electro-mechanical components, drive the team to ensure quality objective and product performance are met during NPI and Mass Production stage.
- Experience in SolidWorks (3D & 2D CAD), and GD&T, liaise with Manufacturing team during product development and production phase to achieve manufacturing KPIs.
- Perform design analysis using tolerance stack-up analysis, DFMEA, DFX, TSA to identify design related root causes and ensure successful product launch.
- Perform failure analysis for root cause investigation and troubleshoot all manufacturing line related problem using quality tools (Cp/Cpk) and process customer feedback through CAPA process.
- With Design for Manufacturing (DFM) knowledge in plastic/moulded parts/sheet metals/precision machine parts, develop jigs and fixture to support mass production.
- Maintain BOM and raise ECN including changes to 2D or 3D drawings required for the development and manufacturing of products.
- Lead and plan prototype builds, engineering builds, pilot builds and qualify necessary manufacturing processes for mass production.
- Evaluate and test product released by design engineer to confirm the reliability and functionality of the product.
- Support production to ensure the test requirement needed for product is carried out through conducting training and explaining the test to operators.
- Drive continuous improvement for both design and processes to ensure cost-quality effectiveness.
The Successful Applicant
- Mechanical Engineering Degree with 3 years working experience in mechanical or electro-mechanical product design/product engineering.
- Familiar with 2D and 3D drawings of assembly parts, SolidWorks or GD&T.
- Experience in using quality tools and design analysis tools (FEA, DOE, DFX, TSA).
- Strong communication and presentation skill as this role is client-facing.
What's on Offer
Exposure to cutting-edge technologies.