Mechanical Engineer | Specialty Chemical
Stable and reputable Specialty Chemical Firm
Strong regional presence
About Our Client
My client is a well-known International Chemicals Business with stable growth in the recent years.
- Responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of all equipment
- Maintain up‐to‐date engineering design standards and plant design documents (PID, PFD, Instrument loops sheets, and motor schematics)
- Provide engineering analysis and recommendations in problem‐solving efforts
- Review all maintenance planning and work execution documents
- Lead and plan turnaround for the plant
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should come with Mechanical Engineering background with 5 years of hands-on experience in mechanical equipment maintenance in petro-chemical plants. Key polymer plant equipment experience such as Extruder, Dryer, Packaging Machine experience are highly advantageous.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have opportunity to work in a stable team in Singapore to accumulate professional experience within an established organisation.